Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Couldn't resist-






Here are some random pics from the last few days, I couldn't resist posting. These are straight out of the camera (ha ha), that's the only way around here since I really haven't figured out the photo editing software. I did figure out however how to cut Ayric's hair. We bought a clipper set mainly because he always HATES his hair after he gets it cut. He says they mess it up and has been asking me for years to learn how to cut his hair. Well, it looks pretty darn good and think of the money we will save. We just need some more boys around here to take advantage of my skills.

1 comments:

Beth Hames said...

Robyn, I didn't know you had a blog! Love all the pictures. Blaire looks just like you. I'll be checking back to see if I can recognize any Texarkana landmarks. :-)
Beth H.